Monday, January 01, 2007



listening to: colourful - dragon zakura insert song
written by pichan again ^o^

and in love with the song
"realise" by melody!
dragon zakura opening song!

wake up! stand up!
a very lively song ^^





i've finished 10 episodes of dragon zakura in 2 days!
1 more episode to go (:

which means i'll finish the whole drama in 3 days yatta~

i mean, yamapi was really awesome in dragon zakura ^o^

yusuke x naomi forever~






right.

so i'm left with
1) 1 jian bao
2) el bk report
3) san guo yan yi


yupps. must be done by tomorrow.

gambatte ne! ^o^



i'll have akira to cheer me up! ~
*pretends to be nobuta*



plus i must pack my room to get ready for school

i'm sorta looking forward to school although its uhm, on the fifth floor again yea?



but its okay ^o^
sec three life must be more hectic than usual i guess.




ma, but watching dragon zakura makes me wanna study ^o^
they're studying so hard, it gives me the drive to do my best in sec 3 and sec 4~
to go into my dream jc - Victoria


yuups. so i'm not going online so often now(:
i'm going to do my best.



i really am.


don't distract me, ne (:







gambatte, minna san!
eat pringles chips to make you happy!
and eat MOW ice cream too! ^o^






Ganmo chan says "Ja!"

if you watch 1 litre of tears you'll know who's ganmo chan ^o^
Haruto gave this dog the name "ganmo"
its tofu actually! kawaii!





EMMA

No comments: